CMS enjoys enthusiastic community support for its mission from many supporters of the arts. We receive public funding through the Raleigh Arts Commission, United Arts of Raleigh and Wake County with funds from the United Arts campaign, and North Carolina Arts Council, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
The following community organizations, foundations, and businesses generously help us ensure that Wake County children have access to quality music and arts education programs, regardless of their economic backgrounds.
- David L. Marzetti Memorial Music Trust Fund – Annual sponsor of the CMS percussion program
- Burrage Music Company
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority
- Greater Raleigh Merchants Association
- Guitar Center
- John Montgomery Violins
- Marsh Woodwinds
- Nancy Thomas Photo
- Philharmonic Association
- Raleigh Links
- Ruggero Piano Company
- Raleigh Chamber Music Guild
- Triangle Community Foundation
- Women’s Club of Raleigh
- and many individual contributors
Sponsorship opportunities are available to individuals or businesses to help support our programs, including:
- Student Recitals
- The Berklee City Music Network Online Laboratory
- Guest Artists
- Fundraising Events
Community Music School provides various levels of recognition for our sponsors depending upon the level of support.